Host an Event
Host an Independent Fundraising Event (IFE)
BCRC has the distinct pleasure of being the beneficiary of more than 60 independent fundraising events each year. Independent fundraising events are organized and hosted by a person, organization, or business other than BCRC, with a portion of the proceeds being donated to support our programs and services. In addition to spreading awareness about BCRC, our services, and our important role we play in the community, these fundraisers contribute more than $150,000 to our annual budget.
Current independent fundraising events include an interactive Haunted House, golf tournaments, music festivals, sporting events, and anything else you might imagine! If you're interesting in organizing and producing a independent fundraising event to benefit BCRC, please read the information below! For questions or to get started immediately, contact our Development Specialist, Kate Rahill, at email@example.com / 512.524.2470 x 106
How It Works:
- Please download and complete our IFE Guidelines & Agreement Form.
- Email or fax your form to Kate Rahill at firstname.lastname@example.org / 512-717-7545 (fax)
- Please allow at least 5-7 business days for final approval from BCRC before proceeding with your event plans
- Once approved, BCRC can provide a variety of support and resources (listed below) to help make your event a success!
How BCRC Can Help:
- Advertise and promote your event through our Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter accounts
- Provide digital copies of BCRC's logo to be used in event promotion. BCRC must approve all uses of our name and logo, particulary before being printed or produced on public-facing materials.
- Provide a trained speaker (pending availability) to detail the impact of your contribution, publically accept your donation, and in some cases provide volunteers and/or staff to work at the event
- Provide promotional materials such as brochures, table flyers, pink tablecloths, banners, etc. BCRC does not man information tables nor do we have give-away merchandise. The type and amount of promotional materials we are able to provide depends on what we have in stock at the time of your event.
Due to the volume of the requests we receive, we unfortunately cannot participate in every independent fundraising event. For more terms and conditions, please carefully review the guidinelines stated in our official IFE Guidelines & Agreement Form.